汕头,中国

Thursday 2 August 2007

Stoppage of Electricity

Due to now being the peak of Summer, every industrial park are taking turns to stop work to 'share' the electricity. Every summer, the electricity consumes here is very high. So our company's turn is on Wednesday. For the past two weeks, we are permitted not to come to work on Wednesday. Do not know whether this thing is permanent for every Wednesday. But if we do not come to work on Wednesday, we have to on Sunday.

They are seriously workaholics here man! I can never imagine my Sunday being burnt!!! My saturday has already been burnt so let it be. Now even my Sunday! Sigh... We'll see about it man. Anyway, it's another 29 more days to go. I'm finally coming home soon after so many days! I seriously can't wait!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home