汕头,中国

Saturday 28 July 2007

We have finally taken the first step, which is to drill our casing. Took us quite a lot of preparating to finally do it as we were to use handheld drill instead of those machine drills that we have in school. There wasn't proper size for the drill so we had to file the hole to be bigger. The first photo of the holes does not look really good though. But wait till you see it being covered.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is how the exterior of the metal chassis looks like when we attached the DVB-S Receiver PCB board to the casing. The second photo is the interior of the metal chassis. That's how the PCB board of the DVB-S receiver looks like. Seems complicating yar? But I think we did a smooth job for the drilling. Told you after it is covered it would look good.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So the drilling part of our MP has been done. What else have I been doing you must be thinking?
Well, 广奇 has given me their software (Protel 99 se) so that I can draw our PCB board. Some of the components must be created and put in the library of Protel 99 se, so I have been doing it. This is the same like using Eagles for Integrated Project. Hopefully by next week, I will be done with the PCB board design. Then we can fabricate and solder it. =)
Besides MP, boss has given us a new assignment. Every week, we are to look for 4 dealers from Europe. These dealers should be potential clients for the company. So I have been looking for these dealers to submit each week. At least there's something to do than always having to translate.

Helped Miss Huang to translate a few documents once in a while when she needs me to. Answered the company’s phone once in a while when there’s no one in the office to pick it up. If I'm not helping the company then I would be doing my MP. That's all for now. Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home