汕头,中国

Monday 2 July 2007

MP has started!!!

Sorry everyone for I have not blogged in a while. I have not been able to access my blog. My friends have informed me that my blog has some probs. Please bear with it for the moment. I'm not able to access my page so I can't really seem to do anything.

Anyway, continue viewing my blod and leaving your message and I will get back to you asap. Let me reply to some of you here first.

Ryan and Maeve - please bring your bickering somewhere else. Haha.

Yana - I think you know why my face was red. But I was blushing. Hee. Take photo with pretty girl.

Joanne - Thanks for informing me about my tagboard but I have not been touching it so I do not know what's wrong with it.

Shihui - I miss you too and no problem on the testimonial. That's the least I can do.

Weihan - Don't worry, the virus didn't spread my lappy and I'm glad my friends weren't affected too.

Ok, to the important bit - MP. I have started MP last week (25th June 2007). Really happy. I know some of you may be dreading it and pulling your own hair. But to me, being able to start my MP is a joy. Maybe I have not meet the suffering part yet. But I have been doing my readings aka 'wasting' the company's resources. Haha.

Anyway, basically for the first two weeks, I'm expected to read up on the brief DVB technical specifications, purchase a DVB-S receiver and source for a LCD monitor.

Regarding DVB-S, I have read up on the MPEG-2 video and audio compression, Elementary and Transport stream, QPSK. For Satellite TV, I have touched on L/Ku/Ka band, polarization, Dish antenna and Low Noise Block (LNB), First down-converted IF frequency. Within the DVB-S and Satellite TV things that I have to read, there are still about 3 stuffs that I have not touched on and not to forget about Analogue Video Format too.

Yeap, I have been reading a lot! Last tuesday, I managed to source for many models of LCD monitors for my MP, which can relax my mind away from the reading. Can be really tiring reading so many things. Mr Chen, the engineer, gave me a book to read on DVB-S too. BUT everything is all in Chinese so I'm taking my time to read it. If I see any keywords that I think I must know, I would go online and find for the keywords and read on it in English, which is far easier than reading it in Chinese.

Well, this week, I would continue to up my knowledge on my MP and I hope the rest of you in TP are striving as hard as me.

I know it may be Youth Day to the Youths but let's not be disheartened, we are still young at heart and I'm sure most of us are accustomed to not celebrate some Public Holidays (Children Days etc.). Hee.

Nevertheless, enjoy your week! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home