汕头,中国

Saturday 14 July 2007

3rd Week of MP

This week, Boss and Miss Huang have went up to Shenzhen and Hong Kong to do some work. Wendy went up to Shenzhen to get our MP components so that we can start working on it. These past three days have been really relaxing. I must admit that I have slacked and all quite a bit but I still do work when I realised that I'm lagging behind.

Monday and Wednesday, I have been translating some documents for Miss Huang. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, I fully concentrated on MP because there were no work assignments. I have also been answering phone calls for my colleagues and diverting the phone calls to respective colleagues. I have always like answering and making phone calls.

Thought I could design the PCB while wait for the components to come back but 广奇 said that we must wait, in case if we didn't get it. Meanwhile, I have been ‘playing’ around with the satellite receiver, PR-3810. Practicing how to configure the settings to display the TV programs. I’ve also read the instruction manual (in Chinese). Gosh! I managed to read the instruction manual and survive from it!!! 广奇 had asked me to reset the setting and try configuring it myself and I managed to do it. So, I have learnt a lot through this practice.

广奇 gave me a website to see how I should 'Add a satellite' or to 'Add a program'. So I reset to default and practice to receive other channels. By inputting different Trans Frequency and symbol rate, I would be able to see other channels. The whole of yesterday's afternoon, I have been doing it and I'm vey familiar with my satellite receiver now.

Thursday after work, 香兰 was really nice, she invited me over to her place and we cooked! Had loads of fun!!! Each and every colleagues are really nice to me while I'm alone here. I went over to her place till about 9pm and headed home to watch TV.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday after work, 香兰 accompanied me again but this time, 敏珊 came along too. They brought me out for dinner and we had a long walk after dinner. I was looking for some souveneirs so they brought me to a place to get it. But didn't find it. So we went to get 凉茶 (herbal tea), some cold drinks and popsicle. We were like water buckets because the weather was really HOT!!! 36 degrees if I remember correctly. I felt as though I was dehydrating.
Today they will be back but I do not know what time. Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home