汕头,中国

Saturday 7 July 2007

2nd Week of MP

I have been keeping myself busy at work with MP/SIP. From Monday to Tuesday, my job varied from conversing with the company’s clients using English, translating documents and letters from Chinese-to-English. On Wednesday and Thursday, I totally concentrated on MP, as there were no work assignments for me.

I have helped the company to produce a manual guide, ‘A guide to Setting Up A Server’ (English Edition). I feel really accomplished that the company has put their trust on me to complete this manual guide. While doing this manual guide, there were so many errors in it that I do not have to follow what they wrote in Chinese. They told me to write whatever I deem is right. After I have completed, I have learnt tremendously on how to set up a server. A little like what I have learnt in NETFUND but more.

Too bad they do not sell this manual guide or else I could have part of the profit. Hee. As I have heard them selling their manual guides before and people would buy.

For MP, I have been making a list for Wendy so that when she goes up to Shenzhen, she can purchase them. The list includes, metal chassis, LCD monitor, fan and speakers. I have just received our receiver PR-3810 yesterday and I have analyzed it and came out with the measurements for the metal chassis. I have also been analyzing the PCB boards in the website as I will be designing a PCB board for our MP soon.

Wow! I seriously can't wait for Wendy to come back with the purchase and start doing hands-on work. For those who are interested in knowing what kind of MP we will be doing, you can visit the link below:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.ttkws.com/html/jswz/30/20070310/1170.html&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=3&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DJVC%2BWZQ828%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

The above site is not our product but we are doing something similar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home