汕头,中国

Tuesday 5 June 2007

4th June 2007, Monday

Let me fill you in about my work. Recently 黄小姐 and I are handling with a French customer. He is ordering CV12 and servers from us. He's a BIG customer for our company because their bulk purchase is really BULKY!! Anyway, the whole of last week, he encountered problems with the pay per view and the adult channels. So we have been troubleshooting for him. Actually throughout this process, I have learnt loads from the conversation.

Just yesterday, I have talked to him on the phone and he said that all of the channels are working fine. I was elated by the news that we all have been waiting for. Initially it was terrifying to talk to him because he is a big client for the company but my confidence was picked up as our conversation continues farther. Well, before this incident, I have communicated with a Philippines customer so I think there's shouldn't be signs of me being afraid. But today after 12am, the pay per view adult channels cannot be viewed. Apparently, there was no picture. He will be troubleshooting for the next 5 hours but he would first want the production of the CV12. So we are crossing our fingers now that everything is working fine. =)

So when I said that I have been communicating with the company's customer, most of the time is him and another two guys. I feel quite good about this because it seems as though I'm like a businesswoman. Hee. Well, that's not the only thing I have been doing. I have been searching for this Korean product - Mio, for our MP. Wendy found the Korean website but none of us understand Korean. So I have been looking for the English website and found it. I have translated it to Chinese for boss to better understand everything. But I don't think he needs to know only the specifications. So have to search for more stuffs for him.

Mr Tan, if you are reading this. I have to tell you, there's nothing much I can tell you about MP5 because MP5 is more like a software, so there are no specs for it. But still have to better understand it because Mp5 is quite a new thing. Erm... I supposed you all have heard of MP3 (mainly playing music), MP4 (music and video player), and MP5 (able to view television programmes). Cool yar? But it is not easy to find because usually when you search for MP5, results will show more on the MP5 (semi-automated guns) that the army uses. Well, I guess we must work harder than. 3 months is not a long time.

Anyway, after work, 黄小姐 brought us to Suning Electrical stores. Wendy wanted to see some electrical stuffs and buy it home. Nothing much to see though. But I think Chinese are so smart that they could come up with all sorts of products. I saw a MP3 cum Camera at the MP3/Mp4 section. Quite cool. But the salesperson didn't know how to operate the camera so it took us about 15 to 20 minutes there to try to figure. In the end, we still couldn't use the camera. Haha. Then we went for dinner.

Dinner was at this place next to Suning. All of us ate fishball noodle soup. The fishball is far different from ours in Singapore. The fishballs in Singapore is made by machines but the fishballs are handmade here. It's more solid and nicer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
After dinner, we went to shop to wait for boss to pick us up. Yes, he is back only yesterday (Monday). He asked us to play badminton. He has fixed every Monday for badminton now because we got our own private court. Actually the 'private' court ain't really private because there are still other courts around. But the private here means that we got a whole court to ourselves unlike the first time, we have to share with so many people. Therefore, having to play only one match. Perspire quite a bit, which was a good feeling. At least we can still exercise here and not get fat.

After badminton at 11pm, we headed down to boss' mahjong den. He had to settle quite a bit of things so we sat there drinking tea till 12.45am/1am. Oh! Besides BLUETVSAT Electronics Co. Ltd. and a mahjong den, he also produced tea. No wonder he is forever busy. But tea and mahjong are his side businesses. He concentrate more on this electronic company. I told him yesterday that I wanted to get some tea back from his shop. =)

Well, after the mahjong den, we went to have BBQ and a roadside stall. No worries everyone. I'm fine today. Haha. I think that corn stall previously has problem. I think if a place has problem, boss won't bring us there. The food is good. Ate chicken wings, cuttlefish, beef. There were shell food like mussels and oysters but I don't take them. Desmond, I hope you were with me now because you will totally enjoy it. It looked good and juicy. I guarantee you will like it. Sorry, I don't have pictures for this because didn't bring camera along. Boss reminded us to take photos too. I told him that there will be another time. Hee.

We finished eating and all then boss sent us home. It was already around 2.15am to 2.30am when we got home. Very tired by then. Long day at work.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just wanted to test my parents' reactions when they see this. Hee. Don't worry mommy and DD, I didn't ride on it. I just wanted to take a photo to show you. So what do you think? Look nice in it? Haha. AND I'm not sitting on any Tom, Dick or Harry's scooter ok. This is 黄小姐. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home